We Build Mobile Marketing
People use their mobile devices now more than ever for everything. From basic Internet browsing, shopping, and social contact, their phones, tablets, notepads, and laptops have become second extensions of their lives. .
Having the right presence in the mobile world will greatly increase sales for your business, but it takes special consideration to be ready. Are you up to snuff with your understanding of mobile marketing? Let us help you get there!
We’ll help you market on Social Sites
- SMS marketing Facebook influences purchasing behavior. You’ll work one-on-one with a social media consultant who will train you on exactly how to create and maintain a well-developed, successful Facebook presence.
- MMS mobile marketing MMS mobile marketing can contain a timed slideshow of images, text, audio and video. This mobile content is delivered via MMS (Multimedia Message Service).
- Push notifications Push notifications were first introduced to smartphones by Apple with the advent of the iPhone in 2007. They were later further popularized with the Android operational system.
- Mobile web marketing The Mobile Marketing Association provides a set of guidelines and standards that give the recommended format of ads, presentation, and metrics used in reporting.
- In-game mobile marketing There are essentially four major trends in mobile gaming right now: interactive real-time 3D games, massive multi-player games and social networking games.
- Location-based services Location-based services (LBS) are offered by some cell phone networks as a way to send custom advertising and other information to cell-phone subscribers based on their current location.
- Privacy concerns in mobile marketing Mobile advertising has become more and more popular. However, some mobile advertising is sent without a required permission from the consumer causing privacy violations.